Necessity is the MOTHER of invention!
I have no doubt why the word "Mother" is used in this proverb. Mothers can invent whatever they want if they need it! That is exactly what I did tonight.
I was on a mission. I looked up homemade bath finger-paints but all the recipes used dish-washing soap. Am I the only one with kids who whine about soap in their eyes? That is when I came up with my own recipe. I think my boys were just a wee bit excited about the prospect of more bath paints.
Homemade Bath Finger-Paint
Here is what you need:
- Tear-free Baby Wash & Shampoo (buy the cheap stuff)
- Spoons and/or spatula
- Small funnel
- Containers (I used the same ones that my originals came in)
- Mixing bowl
- Smaller bowls for mixing in color
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Food Coloring (I did not like the Walmart brand, I still have it all over my hands)
|My boys helping me make their paints!|
|Your mixture will be white.|
|The purple needs to be darker!|