This is a super easy project that costs next to nothing and it makes a huge difference!
Please excuse the messy table that surrounds my new light box.
Here is my supply list and the price breakdown:
- Tissue paper - free (already had it in my gift stash)
- Pampers Box - free (well sort of)
- Hot Glue, Glue gun & Scissors (both on hand)
- Art paper - Cheri suggested Bristol paper, but I found a larger white art paper for $1.69 and then 30% off this week.
- 3 Office Clip on Lamps - on sale at Target last week for $5.99. You don't need the clip on they were just the cheapest.
- 1 inexpensive FujiFilm Camera (already had)
For $20, I have an awesome light box that helps me take fabulous pictures. Don't believe me, check out the difference below.
Here are two pictures that I took without the light box. The first is with my flash on and the second is with the flash off. Both pictures aren't the best.
Now I took my crocheted flower hair clip and put it in the light box. What a difference!
Nothing is competing in the background now and the color is much truer to the actual. Sometimes the flash can really distort the color without a light box.
I am so very happy to have the light box now. I think it will make my pictures look a ton better. If you have a blog or a shop, I highly suggest making a light box to help enhance your photos.
Since I was making one, I thought, "why not make two?" Now Shannon will have one as well. I hope that our pictures will be much more enjoyable and professional looking for you!