I (Shannon) discovered the Vintage Pearl on another website when they were doing a giveaway. They sent us to their site and asked us to find one thing we'd like to win. Are you kidding me? One thing! I'm the queen of personalized everything, especially when it comes to my daughters' unique names. I couldn't narrow it down to just one thing and before long, I had a Christmas list!
So far, I've purchased the following things from The Vintage Pearl:
1. pearl drop earrings
2. a cupped square with love necklace for my daughter's second birthday
3. a flower and a circle necklace for my friend, Amy
4. a simple "i love you" will do necklace for me
5. an eclectic charm bracelet for my mom, and
6. a chunky daisy cuff bracelet for me.
I have been so happy with these items and have a lengthy list of things I can't wait to order.
Every item I ordered is absolutely beautiful. The customer service, at The Vintage Pearl is equally as wonderful. When I placed my first order, I was ordering Christmas gifts and they had a special. The pearl drop earrings were free if you entered the code. Well, I was so excited ordering, I forgot to enter the code. I wrote customer service an email, asking them for another chance. They promptly replied, "No problem, we'll add the earrings to your order." They did! Yeah!
When my bracelets came in, one was miss-sized. I contacted the company, and they said all I had to do was send it back and they'd fix it and return my postage expenses. Well, as soon as they received the package, they returned all of my postage expenses (including the box I bought to send it in) and had my bracelet fixed and sent back to me immediately.
When I was ordering my daughter's necklace, I was cutting it mighty close as far as getting the item ordered in time to arrive by her birthday. They have a "rush" charge if you need things immediately, but since I was within a couple of days of the date, I was hoping to avoid the charge. I contacted customer service. The person I talked to was wonderful and assured me the necklace would be sent in time. It was and Mariella LOVES her little necklace.
So, you see, not only are their products amazing, but so is their staff. So amazing in fact, that they are giving away a $50 gift certificate to one of our subscribers! YEAH!!! You just don't know how happy this makes us! One of our followers is going to win a beautiful, personalized, piece of jewelry.
Now, we know you are eager to enter. Here's what you need to do:
*Leave a comment below for EACH entry!*GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED!
1. Like Our Seven Dwarfs on Facebook (MANDATORY entry).
2. Visit http://www.thevintagepearl.com/ and tell us what you'd buy with the $50 gift certificate.
3. Like The Vintage Pearl on Facebook and tell us you do.
4. Follow Our Seven Dwarfs by email or RSS feed. Don't forget to leave a comment telling us you do.
5. Follow Our Seven Dwarfs via Google Friend Connect (click follow on sidebar).
6. Share this giveaway as your Facebook status. Make sure to include @Our Seven Dwarfs and @The Vintage Pearl in your message to be counted!
That's a total of 6 comments you can leave! 6 chances for you to win! Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry! Good luck to you all! The giveaway closes at 11:59 pm (EST) on Saturday, March 19th. We'll announce the winner on Sunday, March 20th.