I hope that her dream is coming true. It sure looks like she is quite successful! She's made over 4000 sales with 100% positive feedback! She also has a thriving blog that offers many free crochet patterns, tutorials and other crafts. Check it out here!
My two favorite patterns that I ordered from Tara are the Headband, flower and bow pattern and the Warm Winter Booties. I've made my sweet Anna a flower in almost every color. I get compliments on those everytime we are out. We recently had professional pictures of Anna and these headbands made the pictures even more precious.
Here is a closeup one with full flower showing!
Mamachee patterns are well written and very easy to understand, even for the beginner crocheter. What is even better is Tara is more than willing to help you if you have questions or struggles. She also has deals when you buy more patterns.
Here are some items that are on my list to buy:
Oma House Slippers (for adults!)
One of the neatest items on her blog is a measurements guide to help you make your own creations. This is definitely at the top of my list!
Okay, enough of my love for Mamachee! I want you to share in the love. Tara has been nice enough to do a giveaway for all our fabulous readers! How does FIVE free patterns to a lucky winner sound? I think that is awesome! For those of you wanting to learn to crochet, this is a great way to start off with some fantastic patterns.
Here is how you enter to win the 5 free crochet patterns:
*Leave a separate comment for each entry*
1. Mandatory entry: Like Our Seven Dwarfs on Facebook or tell us you already do. (leave a comment too).
2. Visit Mamachee on etsy and tell us at least one pattern you would choose.
3. Subscribe to Our Seven Dwarfs by email.
4. Follow Our Seven Dwarfs via Google Friend Connect (click follow on sidebar).
5. While visiting Our Seven Dwarfs on Facebook, click share by any of the postings for the Mamachee Giveaway. *Once you click share, a new window will pop up, click on the lock button and choose everyone, then click share again. This will make your post show up on our Facebook and Mamachee's Facebook. This entry will not be counted unless it shows up on our page. Then leave a comment here for your entry.* Easier than it sounds.
That is 5 chances to win 5 free patterns! Remember, you don't have to do all 5 entries, but it sure would make us happy and increase your chances. Make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry! The giveaway closes at 11:59 pm (EST) on Saturday, March 26th. We'll announce the winner on Sunday, March 27th.
Good luck to you all!