We are so thankful to receive for The Versatile Blogger award from Doodles and Doilies!
We are very excited about our growth as a blog in the 10 months we have been blogging. We both started blogging to share our love for crafting and cooking. We've realized that growing a blog is a ton of work in addition to just maintaining, posting and of course crafting!
Thank you to all our followers on Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest! We love it when you take the time to leave us a comment! It makes us proud of what we are doing and thankful that our ideas aren't just being lost in cyberspace.
Here are the rules to accepting the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 versatile blogs you have enjoyed lately
Thanks Erica for thinking of us for this award. We really appreciate it! Check out Erica's blog at Doodles and Doilies!
Let us share about both of us.
1. We both love crafting and thanks to our supportive husbands we each have our own craft rooms. Shannon's husband recently converted one of his three garages into a craft and holiday decoration storage room. There's still work to be done in there but she promises to share it with us soon. Mine is a shared space with a couch and tv, plus I claim other areas and closets for my yarn needs.
2. We are both lucky to have children that enjoy are crafting, cooking, and cleaning "habits"!
3. We are both imports to Georgia.
4. We both have an older brother named Daren (Jill's) Darren (Shannon's).
5. We both have parents that have stayed married, to one another. Shannon's since 1964. Jill's since 1963.
6. Shannon's favorite food is chocolate. She's just as happy with a Hershey's milk chocolate bar as anything fancy! Jill's favorite food isn't a specific food but anything that contains butter, sugar, bacon or cream cheese. You just can't go wrong with those can you?
7. We treasure our friends and family. They add so much to our lives and we work hard to never take them for granted.
Here are the blogs we want to share with you: